101 Memorable FALL Bucket List Ideas FOR KIDS, FAMILIES, MOMS, AND SERVICE!
FALL BUCKET LIST FOR MOMS: 101 things to do with kids this AUTUMN!
This fall, don’t get stuck in a rut with just drinking PSLs, wearing your cozy sweater, and spending Friday nights at the local football field. Shake up your family fall bucket list with this memorable list. Find fun fall activities that the kids can do alone, relaxing fall treats for mom, and even service ideas for friends and neighbors.
Take pics of you doing any of these fall bucket list ideas and post them @workplaymommy on instagram! (PG only!)
FALL Bucket List:
Fun activities for the kids’ Fall Bucket List!:
- Jump in the leaves!
- Make a Thanksgiving centerpiece!
- Make pinecone crafts!
- Build fairy gardens!
- Play glowstick tag as the sun goes down.
- Make a blanket fort.
- Eat apple slushies.
- Look at the stars.
- Climb a hay bale.
- Make a holiday countdown chain.
- Eat candy corn!
- Make a backyard obstacle course.
- Pitch a tent!
- Eat pumpkin seeds!
- Make a scarecrow.
- Watch the birds fly South.
- Make fall themed cards for friends and family.
- Walk to school!
- Watch for shooting stars in your backyard!
- Jump in the mud!
- Watch a tractor harvest –better yet –ride along!
- Collect seeds for Spring.
Shared family activities for your Fall Bucket List:
- Go Apple Picking!
- Bake a fresh apple pie!
- Go blueberry picking or any other fruits in season!
- Watch a movie under the stars. Set up a projector in your backyard, or visit your local drive-in.
- Can the rest of your summer vegetables for fall and winter dinners!
- Pick pumpkins.
- Carve or paint your pumpkins!
- Practice giving THANKS with these ideas for practicing gratitude!
- Attend a football game as a family!
- Grab your blankets and visit your local drive-in movie theater!
- Take a local hayride.
- Visit a local haunted house.
- Stay in your jammies and eat homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast!
- Roast marshmallows around a bonfire.
- Enjoy an autumn soup for dinner! (I love butternut squash!)
- Learn a new fall recipe (maybe soup! See above!)
- Count your blessings and start a Thankful Pumpkin!
- Have an NFL football watch party.
- Go to a play!
- Bake pumpkin bread…bake it for the whole block!
- Make fresh applesauce or apple butter!
- Try a new restaurant.
- Make plans for next summer’s vacation!
- Bake pumpkin cookies!
- Run a Halloween 5k or Turkey Trot
- Save $1,000.00.
Quick and simple Fall activities for your Fall Bucket List:
- Collect a leaf rainbow: Go on a colorful leaf hunt!
- Drink apple cider!
- Plan your family Halloween costumes!
- Eat around the fall farmer’s market!
- Visit a friend with apple cider!
- Watch a soccer match.
- Plan your Christmas card picture!
- Eat roasted corn on the cob! Yum!
- Plant bulbs for Spring flowers.
- Add MUMS to your front porch.
- Hang your Christmas lights while it is still warm!
- Eat a caramel apple…better yet, MAKE caramel apples! Sprinkles, peanuts, and chocolate chips for good measure!
- Pick squash and other fall veggies.
- Take a moonlit walk.
- Pull the kids in a wagon.
Planned adventures for your Fall bucket list:
- Drive through a state park during leaf season!
- Get lost in a corn maze as a family!
- Visit your alma mater’s homecoming!
- Take a family horseback trail ride!
- Attend your local fall festival.
- Take a hike.
- Coach a fall soccer team.
- Take a family bike ride!
- Take a trip for Fall Break –somewhere you can cozy up in front of the fire or grab the last few warm rays of sunshine!
- Go trick or treating in your neighborhood, at your church, or at a local zoo!
- Visit a local factory and sample their products.
- Test drive a new car!
- Borrow a friends’ convertible or Jeep and take a drive!
- Coordinate in family plaid!
Special moments for mom’s Fall Bucket List:
- Burn a Fall-scented candle
- Treat yourself to a Pumpkin Spice Latte…or my current favorite: a honey miel!
- Buy a new sweater.
- Get out your fuzzy slippers and robe!
- Make yourself a fall themed adult drink!
- Buy a new snuggly blanket or throw!
- Read a book, a magazine, or a blog –anything that isn’t written for toddlers!
- Decorate your front porch!
- Mull spices.
- Invite friends for a Fall charcuterie party.
- Sit in front of the fireplace!
- Hang out in a hot tub with friends!
- Wear flannel!
Service Ideas for your Fall Bucket List:
- Rake a neighbor’s leaves!
- Donate back-to-school supplies!
- Take the teacher an apple…or a coffee gift card!
- Deliver a pumpkin spice latte to a friend!
- Hand out Halloween candy or participate in a Trunk or Treat.
- Fill a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.
- Volunteer at a local shelter or soup kitchen.
- Volunteer at your local fall fest or safe community Halloween event.
- Plan a romantic and cozy picnic for your and your spouse!
- Trick or treat at a retirement village or care facility…don’t forget your mask!
- Write a letter to a friend and include a coffee card.
Do you have any other ideas that are on your fall bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!